Rose Aviles is a junior in the School of Communications at the University of Miami, where she is seeking a double major in broadcast journalism and international relations. She is interested in helping the globe become more in synch with Mother Nature and in helping create a more progressively healthy society. She expects to graduate in 2010. Rose is a host for the UMTV broadcast show Real People, Real Talk and has been recognized as a leader at school and work. Her mission in life is to serve society by giving back to Mother Nature and to the community.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What is the best way to get rid of poison ivy?
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux