Rose Aviles is a junior in the School of Communications at the University of Miami, where she is seeking a double major in broadcast journalism and international relations. She is interested in helping the globe become more in synch with Mother Nature and in helping create a more progressively healthy society. She expects to graduate in 2010. Rose is a host for the UMTV broadcast show Real People, Real Talk and has been recognized as a leader at school and work. Her mission in life is to serve society by giving back to Mother Nature and to the community.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- What is salt block cooking?
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue