Rose Aviles is a junior in the School of Communications at the University of Miami, where she is seeking a double major in broadcast journalism and international relations. She is interested in helping the globe become more in synch with Mother Nature and in helping create a more progressively healthy society. She expects to graduate in 2010. Rose is a host for the UMTV broadcast show Real People, Real Talk and has been recognized as a leader at school and work. Her mission in life is to serve society by giving back to Mother Nature and to the community.
Rose's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- 23 temples in nature: Engulfed by nature
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Watch Wounda the chimpanzee hug Jane Goodall after being released into the wild
- Hundreds of people 'pay it forward' at a single Starbucks location
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- Dog vision: Houndsight isn't 20/20