Rose Aviles is a junior in the School of Communications at the University of Miami, where she is seeking a double major in broadcast journalism and international relations. She is interested in helping the globe become more in synch with Mother Nature and in helping create a more progressively healthy society. She expects to graduate in 2010. Rose is a host for the UMTV broadcast show Real People, Real Talk and has been recognized as a leader at school and work. Her mission in life is to serve society by giving back to Mother Nature and to the community.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 10 freaky facts about Black Friday
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 28 commonly confused animals: What's the difference?
- How the planets got their names
- How to clean brass naturally