Rose Aviles is a junior in the School of Communications at the University of Miami, where she is seeking a double major in broadcast journalism and international relations. She is interested in helping the globe become more in synch with Mother Nature and in helping create a more progressively healthy society. She expects to graduate in 2010. Rose is a host for the UMTV broadcast show Real People, Real Talk and has been recognized as a leader at school and work. Her mission in life is to serve society by giving back to Mother Nature and to the community.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion