Rachel is a student at Willamette University in Salem, Ore., with a double-major in politics and Spanish. She is especially interested in how environmental rights play out in the political sphere, both in the United States as well as internationally. She has interned for Greenpeace's "Project Hot Seat," The Student Conservation Association and The Oregon League of Conservation Voters.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Photographers snap Siding Spring comet buzzing Mars
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?