Rachel is a student at Willamette University in Salem, Ore., with a double-major in politics and Spanish. She is especially interested in how environmental rights play out in the political sphere, both in the United States as well as internationally. She has interned for Greenpeace's "Project Hot Seat," The Student Conservation Association and The Oregon League of Conservation Voters.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- What your blood type says about you
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?