Robbie Couch is a junior at Michigan State University where he is majoring in journalism and specializing in environmental studies and public relations. His journalism experiences include editing for ING Magazine and interning for ABC 3 News out of Lansing, Mich. He is actively involved in an environmental residential program at MSU which focuses on promoting sustainable ecological, agricultural and economic practices. Robbie was also a member of Tower Guard, an honor society dedicated to helping students with disabilities at Michigan State. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, skiing, beach volleyball and indie flicks.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.