Robbie Couch is a junior at Michigan State University where he is majoring in journalism and specializing in environmental studies and public relations. His journalism experiences include editing for ING Magazine and interning for ABC 3 News out of Lansing, Mich. He is actively involved in an environmental residential program at MSU which focuses on promoting sustainable ecological, agricultural and economic practices. Robbie was also a member of Tower Guard, an honor society dedicated to helping students with disabilities at Michigan State. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, skiing, beach volleyball and indie flicks.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff