Robbie Couch is a junior at Michigan State University where he is majoring in journalism and specializing in environmental studies and public relations. His journalism experiences include editing for ING Magazine and interning for ABC 3 News out of Lansing, Mich. He is actively involved in an environmental residential program at MSU which focuses on promoting sustainable ecological, agricultural and economic practices. Robbie was also a member of Tower Guard, an honor society dedicated to helping students with disabilities at Michigan State. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, skiing, beach volleyball and indie flicks.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- What is deism?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 11 minimalist nature photos that will leave you speechless
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- What your blood type says about you
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth