Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 special dogs saved by social media
- Are you emotionally intelligent?
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to see the shortest total lunar eclipse of the century
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 photos of dogs that got invited to the wedding
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?