Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Your birth season may explain your mood
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- How to pet a cat
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Humpbacked dinosaur looked like 'Star Wars' creature
- 7 real-life human cyborgs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What your feet say about your health