Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Planetary Society’s solar sail spacecraft sends back first data
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux