Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 5 sadly common reasons people fall out of love
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion