Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
Roberta's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Sleek, slanted-roof cabin wants to woo new generation of California campers
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 8 videos that prove we're not the only ones who snore
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother