Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Guns really do change the way you think
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alpine cable car is converted into high altitude Airbnb listing
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 'Cinderella' tiger orphan returns to wild, meets prince
- How much do you know about owls?
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar