Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Everything you need to know about cast iron cookware
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- Stunned by Yosemite: A trip that will make you feel alive
- These gravity-defying drip castles are out of this world
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid