Roberta Cruger, a freelance journalist based in Pasadena, Calif., has covered green rooms, green cards and green housing, contributing to publications including Salon, Smithsonian, The Believer, LA Times magazine, National Geographic Traveler and MSNBC websites. She's also the U.S. correspondent for AFP's lifestyle wire service, RelaxNews.
Cruger started writing about sustainable issues in the '90s, from organic gardening for Rescue magazine to green celebrity news for Plenty magazine. She writes about arts and culture, food and travel, design and media —- and how it all relates to the environment.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- 18 happy photos of smiling animals
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Planetary Society’s solar sail spacecraft sends back first data
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Fish food: 15 marine animals named by hungry biologists