An individual has the power to change the world. A united community is more powerful than the sum of its parts. The world is at its best when none of its elements go to waste. More importantly, we’re a group of passionate people that makes these things happen every day. And it’s all through one pretty simple approach: You take small actions. We give you everyday rewards. The world gets greener.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- How to clean brass naturally
- 5 fun family games for Christmas