An individual has the power to change the world. A united community is more powerful than the sum of its parts. The world is at its best when none of its elements go to waste. More importantly, we’re a group of passionate people that makes these things happen every day. And it’s all through one pretty simple approach: You take small actions. We give you everyday rewards. The world gets greener.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Baked Avocado Fries: Recipe
- The dog poem that made Johnny Carson cry
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 10 snow day food commandments
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth