Rikki-Lee Ulibarri grew up in a small, rural town called Tierra Amarilla in northern New Mexico. The town's name translates to yellow earth. She moved to Albuquerque, N.M., in the fall of 2006 to attend the University of New Mexico. Rikki-Lee is currently pursuing degrees in print journalism and Spanish and plans to graduate in the spring of 2010. She writes for her university’s daily newspaper, The Daily Lobo, and specializes in reporting on topics concerning the environment and health issues.
Rikki-Lee's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Do you know what your dreams mean?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 5 types of toxic people to nix from your life
- Things cats do that would be weird if humans did them
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 10 natural cough remedies