Richard Luong is a student at New York Law School where he is an Associate with the Center for Real Estate Studies with a concentration on Environmental Law and expects to graduate in 2011. He graduated from the College of William and Mary in 2008, majoring in government and economics. Over the years he has worked with the The Trust for Public Land, ACLU, Virginia Organizing Project, Environment Virginia, New York Restoration Project, and Sierra Club on various projects. Richard is a sound engineer and electronic music composer.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- 5 businesses embracing the cargo bike
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?