Richard Luong is a student at New York Law School where he is an Associate with the Center for Real Estate Studies with a concentration on Environmental Law and expects to graduate in 2011. He graduated from the College of William and Mary in 2008, majoring in government and economics. Over the years he has worked with the The Trust for Public Land, ACLU, Virginia Organizing Project, Environment Virginia, New York Restoration Project, and Sierra Club on various projects. Richard is a sound engineer and electronic music composer.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 'Under the Dome' air pollution documentary turns viral sensation
- How to change your life by decluttering
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 inspiring, badass women