Robin Rudoy - co-founder
In the fast-paced world of consumer trends, new technology and environmental consciousness, CTN Green looks to Robin Rudoy to keep it current on emerging ideas, products and markets that reflect an ecological concern while maintaining consumer responsiveness. Coming from an impressive background in the fields of advertising, publishing and magazine editorial content, Robin has spent a lifetime dedicated to promoting healthy living, organic products and education aimed at conserving our world's most precious resources without compromising style, quality and practicality. Robin's editorial direction fortifies CTN Green readers with an authoritative voice and guide dedicated to helping them navigate cutting edge lifestyle products and services that are ecologically sound but also exciting and stylish. Robin's vision will encourage readers to use these tools to make informed decisions that reflect a shared concern for the environment through the use of exciting, fun and interesting sustainable products and services.
robin's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 uses for eggshells
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- Spirit of Henry David Thoreau's 'Walden' lives on at state park
- Even Google's founders say we should work fewer than 40 hours a week
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 fruits you can grill