Robin Rudoy - co-founder
In the fast-paced world of consumer trends, new technology and environmental consciousness, CTN Green looks to Robin Rudoy to keep it current on emerging ideas, products and markets that reflect an ecological concern while maintaining consumer responsiveness. Coming from an impressive background in the fields of advertising, publishing and magazine editorial content, Robin has spent a lifetime dedicated to promoting healthy living, organic products and education aimed at conserving our world's most precious resources without compromising style, quality and practicality. Robin's editorial direction fortifies CTN Green readers with an authoritative voice and guide dedicated to helping them navigate cutting edge lifestyle products and services that are ecologically sound but also exciting and stylish. Robin's vision will encourage readers to use these tools to make informed decisions that reflect a shared concern for the environment through the use of exciting, fun and interesting sustainable products and services.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 59 ways to live a longer life
- 5 fun family games for Christmas