Robin Rudoy - co-founder
In the fast-paced world of consumer trends, new technology and environmental consciousness, CTN Green looks to Robin Rudoy to keep it current on emerging ideas, products and markets that reflect an ecological concern while maintaining consumer responsiveness. Coming from an impressive background in the fields of advertising, publishing and magazine editorial content, Robin has spent a lifetime dedicated to promoting healthy living, organic products and education aimed at conserving our world's most precious resources without compromising style, quality and practicality. Robin's editorial direction fortifies CTN Green readers with an authoritative voice and guide dedicated to helping them navigate cutting edge lifestyle products and services that are ecologically sound but also exciting and stylish. Robin's vision will encourage readers to use these tools to make informed decisions that reflect a shared concern for the environment through the use of exciting, fun and interesting sustainable products and services.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Take a walk through a floating flower garden
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How long would it take to fall through a hole in the Earth?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- The Grand Canyon is under attack (from humans)
- 7 foods you can fry an egg in
- How to hike with your cat