Robin Rudoy - co-founder
In the fast-paced world of consumer trends, new technology and environmental consciousness, CTN Green looks to Robin Rudoy to keep it current on emerging ideas, products and markets that reflect an ecological concern while maintaining consumer responsiveness. Coming from an impressive background in the fields of advertising, publishing and magazine editorial content, Robin has spent a lifetime dedicated to promoting healthy living, organic products and education aimed at conserving our world's most precious resources without compromising style, quality and practicality. Robin's editorial direction fortifies CTN Green readers with an authoritative voice and guide dedicated to helping them navigate cutting edge lifestyle products and services that are ecologically sound but also exciting and stylish. Robin's vision will encourage readers to use these tools to make informed decisions that reflect a shared concern for the environment through the use of exciting, fun and interesting sustainable products and services.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Gadzooks! The truth behind not-so-innocent phrases
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Kimchi: Recipe
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- I heart the Fitbit Charge HR, and here's why
- The world's deepest hole lies hidden beneath this rusty metal cap