Robin Rudoy - co-founder
In the fast-paced world of consumer trends, new technology and environmental consciousness, CTN Green looks to Robin Rudoy to keep it current on emerging ideas, products and markets that reflect an ecological concern while maintaining consumer responsiveness. Coming from an impressive background in the fields of advertising, publishing and magazine editorial content, Robin has spent a lifetime dedicated to promoting healthy living, organic products and education aimed at conserving our world's most precious resources without compromising style, quality and practicality. Robin's editorial direction fortifies CTN Green readers with an authoritative voice and guide dedicated to helping them navigate cutting edge lifestyle products and services that are ecologically sound but also exciting and stylish. Robin's vision will encourage readers to use these tools to make informed decisions that reflect a shared concern for the environment through the use of exciting, fun and interesting sustainable products and services.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Cryosleep: It's not just science fiction anymore
- Archaeologists unearth 5,000-year-old 'third-gender' caveman
- Marmot photobombs time-lapse video, licks camera
- Elephant mother and calf reunite after 3 years apart
- 14 stunning portraits show the beauty of black and white wildlife photography
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism