nuthin. like wot hav i gotten meself into now, i was out cutting down trees today. i'm interested in electric cars, cleaner coal power plants with scrubbers for no emissions, more nuclear energy, more and better supercharged solar energies, water power, very little animal or plant conservation, stem cell and clone research, better and healthier foods for people with fewer insecticides and fertilizers, less blatant industrial watersupply polution, greater waste recycling- perhaps a flux capacitor, cities with more trees and bicycle paths, a nutriciously satisfying tube of food for meat eaters like myself that only want the social pomp of eating on occaisions- usually i have better things to do with my time
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash