nuthin. like wot hav i gotten meself into now, i was out cutting down trees today. i'm interested in electric cars, cleaner coal power plants with scrubbers for no emissions, more nuclear energy, more and better supercharged solar energies, water power, very little animal or plant conservation, stem cell and clone research, better and healthier foods for people with fewer insecticides and fertilizers, less blatant industrial watersupply polution, greater waste recycling- perhaps a flux capacitor, cities with more trees and bicycle paths, a nutriciously satisfying tube of food for meat eaters like myself that only want the social pomp of eating on occaisions- usually i have better things to do with my time
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Baked Avocado Fries: Recipe
- Physics loophole makes light particles act drunk
- Homemade driveway deicers: We tested it
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?