nuthin. like wot hav i gotten meself into now, i was out cutting down trees today. i'm interested in electric cars, cleaner coal power plants with scrubbers for no emissions, more nuclear energy, more and better supercharged solar energies, water power, very little animal or plant conservation, stem cell and clone research, better and healthier foods for people with fewer insecticides and fertilizers, less blatant industrial watersupply polution, greater waste recycling- perhaps a flux capacitor, cities with more trees and bicycle paths, a nutriciously satisfying tube of food for meat eaters like myself that only want the social pomp of eating on occaisions- usually i have better things to do with my time
rollzone's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- 5 invasive plants to keep out of your garden
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar