Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The Barefoot Farmer grows more than food
- How to change your life by decluttering
- No Big Bang? Universe may have had no beginning
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- What is face blindness?
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- What does your handwriting say about your personality?
- 8 life lessons we learned from Dr. Seuss
- How to make overnight oats