Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- Photographer captures enchanting landscapes inspired by the Brothers Grimm
- Oats: 12 recipes to get this super grain into your diet
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Newfound spiders have names to match their flash
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Judge says banned service dog can go back to school
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux