Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
Robin's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 8 ways to overcome emotional eating
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- Corgis are taking over the Internet. (And if you have any doubt, watch a couple of these videos) | M
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Why you have to pee in the middle of the night
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again