Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"..."Please" and "Thank You" are two tiny words that need to come back into our vocabulary. ..."
- by reader Kristal
"...Every drop of water matters...."
- by reader GhhShirley
- by reader Free Voice
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 6 time-tested ways to revitalize your metabolism
- 17 surprisingly real animals
- Dad starts online petition to solve baby name dispute
- Guarding the last male northern white rhino on Earth
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash
- Why creative people shouldn't work 9 to 5
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth