Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 obsolete words we should still be using
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 models the car lots can't give away
- Don't toss that overripe avocado! 7 ways to salvage it
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- Strange and surprising facts about how animals sleep
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- 7 core stability exercises that aren't crunches