Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 8 breathtaking videos captured by drones
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you