Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How to give a cat a pill
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- CDC finds that some heavy drinkers aren't alcoholics
- Why are some people colder than others?
- Meet Honey Bee, the blind rescue cat that loves to hike