Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Portraits of fellas and their felines subvert 'crazy cat lady' theme
- What your blood type says about you
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 7 things you didn't know about prairie dogs
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen