Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- More trees than there were 100 years ago? It's true!
- 8 science-based ways to reverse aging
- Potassium: What you need to know at any age
- Top 10 vegetables to grow in your garden
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 5 things you didn't know about capybaras