Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- See 6 months of Earth from space in 6 minutes
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How much of the Nativity story is true?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 7 of the best aurora borealis videos from 2014