Robin is a freelance writer who started blogging about the environment when she and her family began making many changes to their day-to-day lives. She's the founder of the South Jersey Locavore website and a frequent contributor to "Edible Jersey" magazine, a member of the James Beard Award-winning Edible Publications. Her first book, "The One Year Women in Christian History" (which has absolutely nothing to do with food), will be published in September 2014. A former high school English teacher, she left teaching to stay home with her two sons and turned her love for writing into a career. She lives in New Jersey with her family.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Google Maps inspires dog rescue
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- Cuba: A classic car buyer's paradise in 2014?