Robert Tumas is a writer/journalist/novelist/grocery store clerk trying to artistically starve in a dignified manner while writing down words in Brooklyn, N.Y. He is a graduate of Syracuse University and is getting his Masters in Victorian Literature at Brooklyn College. Though Robert writes for various publications gratis, he works at the Trader Joe's on Court Street trying to actually pay his rent. His personal musings and links to pub'd writing can be found on his blog, Gin is Sin, and his interests include the collected letters of Hunter S. Thompson and John Cheever's biography. Robert lives in a very expensive closet in Crown Heights with his perfectly scrumptious wife/love of his life, Candice, and their two dogs, Jake and Iggy.
Robert's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- The top 5 things that cause brain hiccups
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- Think you know how to spot a psychopath? Think again
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 10 uses for eggshells
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- 5 brilliant mathematicians and their impact on the modern world
- Could whale-watching replace whaling in Japan?
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux