Robert Tumas is a writer/journalist/novelist/grocery store clerk trying to artistically starve in a dignified manner while writing down words in Brooklyn, N.Y. He is a graduate of Syracuse University and is getting his Masters in Victorian Literature at Brooklyn College. Though Robert writes for various publications gratis, he works at the Trader Joe's on Court Street trying to actually pay his rent. His personal musings and links to pub'd writing can be found on his blog, Gin is Sin, and his interests include the collected letters of Hunter S. Thompson and John Cheever's biography. Robert lives in a very expensive closet in Crown Heights with his perfectly scrumptious wife/love of his life, Candice, and their two dogs, Jake and Iggy.
Robert's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- You'd think a beagle rescued from a testing lab might not make a great pet (but you'd be so wrong) |
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Alley cats gain a powerful ally in photographers
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Cancer symptoms you shouldn't ignore
- Why we should have little altars everywhere
- 10 health benefits of lemons
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws