Robert Tumas is a writer/journalist/novelist/grocery store clerk trying to artistically starve in a dignified manner while writing down words in Brooklyn, N.Y. He is a graduate of Syracuse University and is getting his Masters in Victorian Literature at Brooklyn College. Though Robert writes for various publications gratis, he works at the Trader Joe's on Court Street trying to actually pay his rent. His personal musings and links to pub'd writing can be found on his blog, Gin is Sin, and his interests include the collected letters of Hunter S. Thompson and John Cheever's biography. Robert lives in a very expensive closet in Crown Heights with his perfectly scrumptious wife/love of his life, Candice, and their two dogs, Jake and Iggy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 12 tips for kicking the refined sugar habit
- 6 ways to annoy a pregnant woman
- How to survive a bear attack
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Quokka selfies are taking the Internet by storm
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion