Robert Tumas is a writer/journalist/novelist/grocery store clerk trying to artistically starve in a dignified manner while writing down words in Brooklyn, N.Y. He is a graduate of Syracuse University and is getting his Masters in Victorian Literature at Brooklyn College. Though Robert writes for various publications gratis, he works at the Trader Joe's on Court Street trying to actually pay his rent. His personal musings and links to pub'd writing can be found on his blog, Gin is Sin, and his interests include the collected letters of Hunter S. Thompson and John Cheever's biography. Robert lives in a very expensive closet in Crown Heights with his perfectly scrumptious wife/love of his life, Candice, and their two dogs, Jake and Iggy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- Drink beer. It's good for your brain
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Why everyone is talking about energy storage
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux