Robert Tumas is a writer/journalist/novelist/grocery store clerk trying to artistically starve in a dignified manner while writing down words in Brooklyn, N.Y. He is a graduate of Syracuse University and is getting his Masters in Victorian Literature at Brooklyn College. Though Robert writes for various publications gratis, he works at the Trader Joe's on Court Street trying to actually pay his rent. His personal musings and links to pub'd writing can be found on his blog, Gin is Sin, and his interests include the collected letters of Hunter S. Thompson and John Cheever's biography. Robert lives in a very expensive closet in Crown Heights with his perfectly scrumptious wife/love of his life, Candice, and their two dogs, Jake and Iggy.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When are you supposed to tip?
- 10 dream homes for hermits: Hidden havens
- The diet Whoopi Goldberg embraced to lose 35 pounds
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- Avocado and Chickpea Salad Sandwiches: Vegan Recipe
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- What is mindfulness?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Recipe: Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich