Russell J Watrous
I grew up in the generations of the beatnicks, hippies and flower children of the 1950's and 60's. I studied Marine Biology at the University of South Florida, and Geology at Midwestern State University In the 1990's I went on to study Global Cycles and Hydrogeology at USF. I have worked in high tech industry, for State and Federal regulators and for myself. I was one of the last drafted in the 1960's and spent 13 months in South Korea while my classmates were being shot at in Viet Nam. I'm retired now and happy to share what I have with others. Russell J. Watrous
russfelix's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 16 clever uses for binder clips
- Want to live longer? Go for a run.
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- 7 rainy day games to play with your dog
- What's a humpback whale doing in the forest?
- 'Everlasting storm' has 1 million lightning strikes a year
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?