Russell J Watrous
I grew up in the generations of the beatnicks, hippies and flower children of the 1950's and 60's. I studied Marine Biology at the University of South Florida, and Geology at Midwestern State University In the 1990's I went on to study Global Cycles and Hydrogeology at USF. I have worked in high tech industry, for State and Federal regulators and for myself. I was one of the last drafted in the 1960's and spent 13 months in South Korea while my classmates were being shot at in Viet Nam. I'm retired now and happy to share what I have with others. Russell J. Watrous
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 59 ways to live a longer life