Russell J Watrous
I grew up in the generations of the beatnicks, hippies and flower children of the 1950's and 60's. I studied Marine Biology at the University of South Florida, and Geology at Midwestern State University In the 1990's I went on to study Global Cycles and Hydrogeology at USF. I have worked in high tech industry, for State and Federal regulators and for myself. I was one of the last drafted in the 1960's and spent 13 months in South Korea while my classmates were being shot at in Viet Nam. I'm retired now and happy to share what I have with others. Russell J. Watrous
russfelix's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cheap and easy vegetarian meals
- Uncannily simple: Food preservation for mere mortals
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- Why do people look like their pets? It's in the eyes.
- 11 common dietary supplements explained
- 9 habits that may do more harm than good
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What do you call this baby animal?
- 8 pug videos that will make you snort