Russell J Watrous
I grew up in the generations of the beatnicks, hippies and flower children of the 1950's and 60's. I studied Marine Biology at the University of South Florida, and Geology at Midwestern State University In the 1990's I went on to study Global Cycles and Hydrogeology at USF. I have worked in high tech industry, for State and Federal regulators and for myself. I was one of the last drafted in the 1960's and spent 13 months in South Korea while my classmates were being shot at in Viet Nam. I'm retired now and happy to share what I have with others. Russell J. Watrous
russfelix's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 15 fascinating facts about Houdini
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What's a Twike? It's half-bike, half-electric car
- 15 of the most toxic places to live: Apocalypse now?
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- New quantum camera capable of snapping photos of 'ghosts'
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What do you call this baby animal?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth