Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure