Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Mushroom Lentil Bourguignon: Vegan recipe
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Welcome to the magical world of Christmas tree worms
- We're all searching for a better chicken recipe
- Agriculture-minded retirement community keeps greenthumbed residents happily occupied
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat