Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Diversity makes us more creative, smarter people
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- 10 natural cough remedies