Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- Madagascar's panther chameleon is really 11 separate species
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- 5 single-serve items to purge from your life
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn