Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
Rachel's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- Who owns the very first Ford Mustang?
- 13-year-old Masai boy invents device to help his community live in peace with the lions
- 36 random animal facts that may surprise you
- Should what we eat change as we age?
- Can you identify these famous buildings? MNN quiz
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- How fluent are you in dog-speak?