Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- 50 ways to reuse your garbage
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Dogs versus cats: Take the quiz!
- 5 surefire ways to kill a houseplant
- 50 whales may be a new (and very endangered) species
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why living small means living happily ever after
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- 10 natural cough remedies