Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Giant manta ray briefly dances with surprised diver
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- Immortal jellyfish: Does it really live forever?
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?