Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- What's wrong with my cookies? A troubleshooting guide
- 6 things you probably didn't know about 'It's a Wonderful Life'
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How often do you need to change your sheets?
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 20 things you didn't know about zebras
- This balance test could predict your risk of stroke
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The world’s most multilingual countries