Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Photos: Hyper-crowded Hong Kong apartments go up, up, up ...
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- What dehydration can do to your body [Infographic]
- 'Game of Thrones' star Natalie Dormer's killer workout