Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- When are you supposed to tip?
- James and Suzy Amis Cameron to launch global plant-based diet campaign
- Watch a robot cheetah run and jump like a cat
- What if we could create energy the way nature does?
- Goodbye to cars: Why we should take a good look at Finland's phone-based mobility system
- Why mindfulness? A case for detached awareness
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 6 easy ways to save money on food