Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Meet 7 new endangered species on the IUCN Red List
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- How to give a cat a pill
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Why are some people colder than others?
- America's favorite place to go to the bathroom is at a botanical garden in Pennsylvania
- CDC finds that some heavy drinkers aren't alcoholics
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- What your sleep position says about you