Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things your senior dog would like to tell you
- Meet Ingo and Poldi, best friends breaking all the rules
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Octopus snatches camera, snaps photos of photographer
- 8 adorable videos of baby animals taking baths
- 7 little-known side effects of daylight saving time
- Which of the 8 kinds of intelligence do you have?
- Crohn's disease may be caused by food additives
- Ringling Bros. circus to bid elephants adieu
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.