Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 things you didn't know you could do in a waffle iron
- How to stop a cold before it starts
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- British farmer ordered to demolish clandestine castle house
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Books bound in human flesh discovered in Harvard library
- How often do you really need to shower?
- 7 fictional languages from literature and film that you can learn
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth