Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- 5 cheap ways to save 1,000 gallons of water
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- When are you supposed to tip?
- Extraordinary images from Iceland, a place of fire and ice
- 7 tiny homes that celebrate simple living
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth