Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Epsom salt bath: Why it's so good for you
- Map points the way for the ultimate U.S. road trip
- Madagascar's panther chameleon is really 11 separate species
- Best beach of 2015 is off the beaten path