Rachel Whitman is an actress, entrepreneur and eco-enthusiast who has called Los Angeles home since 1999. In 2007, she and her husband started a business to produce and sell an all-natural hair styling pomade called PRODUCT. Through her business, Rachel has partnered with various green groups and organizations in Southern California and beyond to promote healthy lifestyle choices that are beneficial to the planet. The diversity of California, and the evolution of its environment, are of great interest to her.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 7 things I wish someone told me before I adopted a dog
- Apples are still the dirtiest of the Dirty Dozen
- 23 adorable photos that will change the way you think about rats
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- How to hike with your cat
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Infographic: What's your state good at?
- What happens when you blow bubbles when it's minus 49 degrees?
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Should we make spelling easier?