Stephanie Black is a student at Kent State University, majoring in magazine journalism. (She served as an editor and contributor for her high school newspaper.) She loves to write and hopes to be able to enact positive social change through this medium. She enjoys volunteering and helping people. Some of her volunteer work includes building houses with Habitat for Humanity and packaging food at the Cleveland Food Bank. She also loves traveling, music, coffee, cats and trying new things. After college, she plans to join the Peace Corps.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Giant lost: World's largest earwig declared extinct
- Crazy time-lapse video captures 360-degree night sky
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- Conceptual photographer pays homage to the mysterious work of Costica Acsinte
- How to prevent mold: 9 tips
- 15 things you're doing wrong in the kitchen
- What your sleep position says about you
- How often do you really need to shower?