Stephanie Black is a student at Kent State University, majoring in magazine journalism. (She served as an editor and contributor for her high school newspaper.) She loves to write and hopes to be able to enact positive social change through this medium. She enjoys volunteering and helping people. Some of her volunteer work includes building houses with Habitat for Humanity and packaging food at the Cleveland Food Bank. She also loves traveling, music, coffee, cats and trying new things. After college, she plans to join the Peace Corps.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- What is deism?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 indelible images from the Refugio oil spill
- Is this the flag of planet Earth we'll plant on Mars?
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG