Stephanie Black is a student at Kent State University, majoring in magazine journalism. (She served as an editor and contributor for her high school newspaper.) She loves to write and hopes to be able to enact positive social change through this medium. She enjoys volunteering and helping people. Some of her volunteer work includes building houses with Habitat for Humanity and packaging food at the Cleveland Food Bank. She also loves traveling, music, coffee, cats and trying new things. After college, she plans to join the Peace Corps.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Can you identify these trees based on their flowers?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- Do you have the wanderlust gene?
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen