Stephanie Black is a student at Kent State University, majoring in magazine journalism. (She served as an editor and contributor for her high school newspaper.) She loves to write and hopes to be able to enact positive social change through this medium. She enjoys volunteering and helping people. Some of her volunteer work includes building houses with Habitat for Humanity and packaging food at the Cleveland Food Bank. She also loves traveling, music, coffee, cats and trying new things. After college, she plans to join the Peace Corps.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- 46 smart uses for salt
- How do you know if your sugar is vegan?
- Scientists successfully generate gasoline out of thin air
- 6 haunting songs sung by whales
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 25 quotes that will rekindle your connection to nature
- 12 health benefits of apple cider vinegar