Stephanie Black is a student at Kent State University, majoring in magazine journalism. (She served as an editor and contributor for her high school newspaper.) She loves to write and hopes to be able to enact positive social change through this medium. She enjoys volunteering and helping people. Some of her volunteer work includes building houses with Habitat for Humanity and packaging food at the Cleveland Food Bank. She also loves traveling, music, coffee, cats and trying new things. After college, she plans to join the Peace Corps.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Photographers snap Siding Spring comet buzzing Mars
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- Use baking soda for easy-to-peel hard-boiled eggs
- 'Heart of the Sea' teaser hints at the wrath of Moby Dick
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- Winning design for D.C.'s river-spanning, neighborhood-connecting park announced