Stephanie Black is a student at Kent State University, majoring in magazine journalism. (She served as an editor and contributor for her high school newspaper.) She loves to write and hopes to be able to enact positive social change through this medium. She enjoys volunteering and helping people. Some of her volunteer work includes building houses with Habitat for Humanity and packaging food at the Cleveland Food Bank. She also loves traveling, music, coffee, cats and trying new things. After college, she plans to join the Peace Corps.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 17 recipes that put your cast-iron skillet to good use
- Drone flies after being installed with honeybee brain
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- Thanks bro! 9 videos of humans giving animals a helping hand
- Bioluminescent fungi: 12 mushrooms that glow in the dark
- The world's 10 oldest living trees
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects