I'm a certified holistic aromatherapist, writer and stay-at-home mom. I love reading, crochet, jewelry making and bellydance. My immediate future goals include doing more freelance writing, learning what SEOs do, meeting alternative people in my area, finishing a T-shirt crochet rug and starting on Christmas gifts (which historically I never start till November 30th).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...There may very well be wood types that are best split green, but red oak isn't one of them...."
- by reader LKS473
- by reader Steven
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Little girl feeds crows; in return, they bring her gifts
- When zombie apocalypse comes, head for the Rockies
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 22 words you're probably saying wrong
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- De-icing dilemma: Do streets need salt?
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to stop (some) drones from flying over your house
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.