I'm a certified holistic aromatherapist, writer and stay-at-home mom. I love reading, crochet, jewelry making and bellydance. My immediate future goals include doing more freelance writing, learning what SEOs do, meeting alternative people in my area, finishing a T-shirt crochet rug and starting on Christmas gifts (which historically I never start till November 30th).
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Stands to reason anything that's bad for one lung is bad for another. ..."
- by reader Brent WIlbur
- by reader tlr
- by reader GCO
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Bras don't actually work, says French study
- Bizarre lamb with human-like face born in Russia
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 9 of the world's smallest birds
- How to get rid of wasps naturally
- 6 tools to help predict how long you'll live
- The long, strange history of the laugh track
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth