Sam Eiffert is a student at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. She is majoring in philosophy with minors in Spanish and social entrepreneurship. The practicality of a philosophy degree is yet to be determined, and in the meantime she enjoys learning about and discussing environmental issues. In spring 2011 she spent a week working on an organic farm that also raises alpacas. So inspired by the trip, she has continued to learn about and practice sustainability and simplicity. She went so far as to try (with minimal success) washing her hair with baking soda.
Sam's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 all-natural solutions for getting a better night's sleep
- Why crafting is good for mental health
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- The world’s most multilingual countries
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Boost your mood in 5 minutes
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Oregon man in possession of 13 million gallons of illicit rainwater sentenced to jail
- If your fridge dies, should you put frogs in your milk?
- Meet Venus, the cat with 2 faces