Sam Eiffert is a student at Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska. She is majoring in philosophy with minors in Spanish and social entrepreneurship. The practicality of a philosophy degree is yet to be determined, and in the meantime she enjoys learning about and discussing environmental issues. In spring 2011 she spent a week working on an organic farm that also raises alpacas. So inspired by the trip, she has continued to learn about and practice sustainability and simplicity. She went so far as to try (with minimal success) washing her hair with baking soda.
Sam's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 habits you should pick up from your grandmother
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How extensive is California's drought? Compare the photos
- The seven stones of simpler living
- 18 things you didn't know about dog paws
- Bigfoot turns angry in new trailer for 'EXISTS'
- Pharrell's "Happy" is even happier in sign lanugage
- How to clean brass naturally
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 natural cough remedies