Shawna Feinman is a senior at the University of South Florida in Tampa where she majors in environmental science and policy. Shawna has been active in the Student Environmental Association for two years and now holds the office of vice president. Her favorite place to be is the outdoors and her favorite trips are those that include hiking, camping, rock climbing, whitewater rafting or other adventurous activities. After graduation, Shawna’s goal is to join the Peace Corp's Masters program for environment and/or health.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Why do dogs tilt their heads when we speak?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't