Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Best air-filtering houseplants, according to NASA
- The most dangerous foods for dogs
- Morgan Freeman is now a beekeeper
- 15 things humans do wrong at dog parks
- 10 of the hottest places on Earth: Sizzling
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 80% of sunscreens are useless or harmful, says EWG
- Egg-shaped hideaway gives whole new meaning to 'escape pod'
- The 10 scariest roller coasters in the world