Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- 10 everyday foods to cook in a rice cooker
- Photo project shows men and women aging from 1-100
- 10 sculptures that will leave you yearning for snow
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Andrew Weil says no to kombucha
- Jane Goodall explains empathy and why kids need pets
- 10 foods you should never, ever eat