Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Help! I forgot to thaw the turkey
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- Shelter dogs find love matches on Tinder
- 8 things you probably didn't know about the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- 10 brain games to play with your dog
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 traits of people who are great at relationships
- Why do butterflies and moths have such detailed wings?
- Homemade driveway deicers: We tested it
- How the planets got their names