Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 10 ways graphene could change the world
- 10 ways to give without buying stuff
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What is salt block cooking?
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 'Miracle Dogs' celebrates rescue dogs and their owners
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What are the hardest languages to learn?
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth