Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- How smart are you about crows and ravens? MNN quiz
- 12 plants that repel unwanted insects
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 11 human foods dogs can eat and 5 they shouldn't
- Why I don't wear sunscreen
- Reinventing the wheel, 'Tron'-style
- Jellyfish Lake will stun you (no stingers involved)