Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- What your feet say about your health
- The surprising health benefits of ginger
- 25 creative ways to help animal shelters
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- 10 natural cough remedies
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Night skiing is even cooler if you're covered in LEDs
- Vegan grocery list: Top 50 staples for a meat-free diet
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux