Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 41 of our favorite life hacks
- What the heck are frankincense and myrrh?
- 15 words you never knew came from literature
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 5 fun family games for Christmas
- Say what? 11 untranslatable words from other cultures [Infographic]
- 10 natural cough remedies
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid
- Is your goat happy? Here's how you can tell
- Best books of 2014 in conservation photography