Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How to keep scratch-happy cats off furniture
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Photographer finds radiance in wildlife of Arctic tundra
- When is the best time to buy airplane tickets?
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- The ultimate sweet potato recipe roundup
- How to get your child to take a nap
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- How to discuss climate change with your uncle during the holidays
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?