Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 18 foods that fight common ailments
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 27 gourmet vegetarian recipes for Christmas dinner
- Charming animation aims to save British hedgehogs
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 10 of the world's biggest unsolved mysteries: Go figure
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- Wild mushrooms: What to eat, what to avoid