Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- Why dogs don't like to be hugged
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Desert survival skills: Would you make it out alive? MNN quiz
- How often do you really need to shower?
- The science behind the extraordinary vision of owls
- How to clean brass naturally
- Fireflies turn dusk to disco in dazzling time-lapse video
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?