Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- This blind, starry-eyed owl will warm your heart
- This simple sitting test could predict how long you will live
- Christmas comes early with this a cappella version of 'Little Drummer Boy'
- Stray dog follows adventure race team for 430 miles
- 13 'How did you get that?' wildlife photos from Tin Man Lee
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 7 uses for candle stubs
- 15 famous people who mysteriously disappeared
- 10 natural cough remedies
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter