Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...Broga? Really? Are they targeting college frat boys as a demo? ..."
- by reader StoJa
- by reader John M. Uscian
- by reader Highlowsel Smith
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 3 simple homemade toothpaste recipes
- Kids who grow up with dogs and cats are more emotionally intelligent and compassionate
- 50 insane facts about the eye
- 'Small is Beautiful' casts honest, often heartbreaking light on tiny house movement
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen
- 13 surprising home remedies for acid reflux
- Should you shave your pet for summer?
- 9 dangerous coral reef creatures
- 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S.