Sami Grover is a writer, and creative director at The Change Creation, a brand creation agency that works with entities who make the world better, fairer or truer. Clients include Larry’s Beans, Burt's Bees, Canaan Fair Trade and Jada Pinkett Smith/Overbrook Entertainment.
He writes on a broad range of topics including sustainable business, the collaborative economy and clean energy. He also has an unhealthy obsession with human waste and what we should do with it.
He once vowed never to fly again, then he fell in love with someone on the other side of the Atlantic. He once considered never procreating; he now has two kids.
He believes that adaptability is a prerequisite for sustainability.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- What your sleep position says about you
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- How to be a vegan just about anywhere
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- 10 natural cough remedies
- What is green energy?
- The benefits of quitting smoking and 5 natural ways to kick the habit
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 10 beautifully useful things made from 'useless' trash