Shea is a entrepreneur, professional blogger, and media consultant living in Portland, Maine with his children and wife Lindsay. He was a founder of Renewable Choice Energy, the country's leading provider of wind credits and Green Options, an early green media network with a collection of environmental blogs. He has been writing for MNN since the site was launched in January, 2009.
He plays a lot of ultimate frisbee and loves bad jokes.
You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org and find him on Twitter and Facebook.
Shea's MOST RECENT COMMENTS
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 22 things you didn't know about hedgehogs
- Plastic 'trash islands' forming in ocean garbage patch
- 13 natural ways to deal with spiders
- What will humans look like in 100,000 years?
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- What species rules Earth? (It's probably not humans)
- 8 relationship myths that might surprise you
- To fight unemployment, India to plant 2 billion trees
- Too beautiful to be real? 16 surreal landscapes found on Earth
- 9 of the most interesting inventions of 2014