Shea is a entrepreneur, professional blogger, and media consultant living in Portland, Maine with his children and wife Lindsay. He was a founder of Renewable Choice Energy, the country's leading provider of wind credits and Green Options, an early green media network with a collection of environmental blogs. He has been writing for MNN since the site was launched in January, 2009.
He plays a lot of ultimate frisbee and loves bad jokes.
You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org and find him on Twitter and Facebook.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...The reality is it is my son's body to do with as he chooses! ..."
- by reader This Chick
- by reader Dale
- by reader Erin
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- How 'hygge' can help you get through winter
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- Ballet dancer finds her footing through dreamlike photos
- 5 ways you can help pit bulls (and 1 involves extremely cute puppy photos)
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 5 unusual ways to keep your house warm
- Why are some people colder than others?
- 7 signs we are too dependent on technology
- How to give a cat a pill
- We've been splitting wood all wrong