Shea is a entrepreneur, professional blogger, and media consultant living in Portland, Maine with his children and wife Lindsay. He was a founder of Renewable Choice Energy, the country's leading provider of wind credits and Green Options, an early green media network with a collection of environmental blogs. He has been writing for MNN since the site was launched in January, 2009.
He plays a lot of ultimate frisbee and loves bad jokes.
You can reach him at email@example.com and find him on Twitter and Facebook.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
|"...I'm sorry, but if my child were in a class with these two, I would pull him out...."
- by reader Karen
- by reader Tara
- by reader Kaiyotee
MOST POPULAR ON MNN NOW
- 11 things humans do that dogs hate
- 'Super-termites' emerge from hybrid swarms in Florida
- Need a dose of happy? Watch this video
- Parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, say physicists
- How to master the art of flower photography
- World's cutest endangered animal photographed for first time in over 2 decades
- 13 natural remedies for the ant invasion
- 15 houseplants for improving indoor air quality: A breath of fresh air
- What was the Dancing Plague of 1518?
- This might be the best video of lava you've ever seen